Is Your Marketing Message Targeting the Right Audience?
Every Economic Developer craves the same thing:
The captive attention of corporate site selectors. But not every medium delivers that audience.
Site Selection magazine does - and here's why:
According to the December 2015 Circulation Statement from BPA International,
Site Selection magazine delivers a
Total Qualified Circulation of
Here is who they are:
- 26,456 (57.8 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 26,707 (58.4 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 25,267 (55.2 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 11,899 (26 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 31,926 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 3,438 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,870 represent the plastics industry.
- 4,203 represent the metal products industry.
- 3,726 represent the machinery industry.
- 1,887 represent the automotive industry.
- 2,759 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 3,384 represent electronics and IT.
- 5,578 are based in California.
- 3,440 are based in Texas.
- 2,497 are based in New York.
- 2,057 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,399 are based in Ohio.
- 1,798 are based in Florida.
- 1,396 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,489 are based in Illinois.
- 1,394 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 546 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from 3M, Alcoa Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., BASF Corporation, General Electric, Rolls Royce, Johnson Controls, Merck, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies (based upon the publisher's own data).
The bottom line is this - if you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who have the ability to bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers the audience you are seeking.
Site Selection also offers bonus distribution opportunities throughout the year at conferences and trade shows for IAMC, Janus, World Forum for FDI, AURP, MIPIM and BIO.
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.