Is Your Marketing Message Targeting the Right Audience?
Deliver your marketing message to corporate expansion planners as they evaluate future locations and partners for expansion.
According to the June 2019 Circulation Statement from BPA International, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 48,355 subscribers .
Here is who they are:
- 31,033 (64.2 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 31,820 (65.8 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 23,995 (49.6 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 10,446 (21.6 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 29,788 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 3,485 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,939 represent the plastics industry.
- 4,300 represent the metal products industry.
- 3,141 represent the machinery industry.
- 3,135 represent the automotive industry.
- 4,000 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 3,202 represent electronics and IT.
- 5,214 are based in California.
- 3,091 are based in Texas.
- 2,506 are based in New York.
- 2,203 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,365 are based in Ohio.
- 1,812 are based in Florida.
- 1,355 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,545 are based in Illinois.
- 4,349 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 365 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from 3M, Amazon.com, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Cisco, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data