Is Your Marketing Message Targeting the Right Audience?
Deliver your marketing message to corporate expansion planners as they evaluate future locations and partners for expansion.
According to the June 2020 Circulation Statement from BPA International, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 47,355 subscribers .
Here is who they are:
- 30,056 (62.9 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 31,370 (65.6 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 23,855 (49.9 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 10,336 (21.6 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 29,443 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 3,392 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,897 represent the plastics industry.
- 4,177 represent the metal products industry.
- 4,083 represent the machinery industry.
- 3,045 represent the automotive industry.
- 3,873 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 3,077 represent electronics and IT.
- 5,149 are based in California.
- 3,064 are based in Texas.
- 2,472 are based in New York.
- 2,181 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,362 are based in Ohio.
- 1,811 are based in Florida.
- 1,347 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,536 are based in Illinois.
- 4,172 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 315 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from Azko Nobel, Amazon Web Services, Caterpillar, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data