Site Selection's Qualified Circulation
According to the June 2022 Circulation Statement from BPA, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 41,804 subscribers.
Here is who they are:
- 26,306 (62.9 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 27,763 (66.4 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 26,714 (63.9 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 9,868 (23.1 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 3,868 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,287 represent the plastics industry.
- 3,908 represent the metal products industry.
- 3,780 represent the machinery industry.
- 1,379 represent the automotive industry.
- 2,500 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 2,430 represent electronics and IT.
- 4,659 are based in California.
- 2,912 are based in Texas.
- 2,258 are based in New York.
- 1,994 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,118 are based in Ohio.
- 1,800 are based in Florida.
- 1,246 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,198 are based in Illinois.
- 1,667 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 384 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from Amazon Web Services, Caterpillar, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data