Site Selection's Qualified Circulation
According to the December 2021 Circulation Statement from BPA, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 42,154 subscribers.
Here is who they are:
- 27,894 (66.2 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 25,315 (60.1 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 28,889 (68.5 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 10,720 (25.4 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 3,669 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,411 represent the plastics industry.
- 3,546 represent the metal products industry.
- 3,685 represent the machinery industry.
- 1,560 represent the automotive industry.
- 3,220 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 2,711 represent electronics and IT.
- 4,655 are based in California.
- 2,888 are based in Texas.
- 2,258 are based in New York.
- 2,052 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,148 are based in Ohio.
- 1,691 are based in Florida.
- 1,336 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,212 are based in Illinois.
- 2,027 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 352 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from Amazon Web Services, Caterpillar, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data