Site Selection's Qualified Circulation
According to the June 2021Circulation Statement from BPA, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 41,941 subscribers.
Here is who they are:
- 26,785 (63.9 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 25,244 (60.2 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 27,681 (66.0 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 11,103 (26.5 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 3,357 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,522 represent the plastics industry.
- 2,934 represent the metal products industry.
- 3,478 represent the machinery industry.
- 1,628 represent the automotive industry.
- 3,457 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 2,591 represent electronics and IT.
- 4,744 are based in California.
- 2,934 are based in Texas.
- 2,275 are based in New York.
- 2,004 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,117 are based in Ohio.
- 1,711 are based in Florida.
- 1,344 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,186 are based in Illinois.
- 1,669 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 350 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from Amazon Web Services, Caterpillar, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data