Site Selection's Qualified Circulation
According to the December 2022 Circulation Statement from BPA, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 41,700 subscribers.
Here is who they are:
- 26,699 (64 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 26,972 (64.7 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 26,887 (64.5 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 9,557 (22.9 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 4,071 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,218 represent the plastics industry.
- 3,735 represent the metal products industry.
- 3,708 represent the machinery industry.
- 1,316 represent the automotive industry.
- 2,610 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 3,374 represent electronics and IT.
- 5,091 are based in California.
- 2,846 are based in Texas.
- 2,846 are based in New York.
- 1,995 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 1,995 are based in Ohio.
- 1,750 are based in Florida.
- 1,267 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,164 are based in Illinois.
- 1,566 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 617 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from Amazon Web Services, Caterpillar, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data