Site Selection's Qualified Circulation
According to the June 2020 Circulation Statement from BPA International, Site Selection magazine delivers a Total Qualified Circulation of 47,355 subscribers.
Here is who they are:
- 30,056 (62.9 percent) are representatives of manufacturing companies.
- 31,370 (65.6 percent) are CEO's, partners, chairmen, presidents or owners.
- 23,855 (49.9 percent) represent companies of 100 or more employees.
- 10,336 (21.6 percent) represent companies of 500 or more employees.
- 29,443 are subscribers who have been qualified within one year.
- 3,392 represent the food & kindred products industry.
- 1,897 represent the plastics industry.
- 4,177 represent the metal products industry.
- 4,083 represent the machinery industry.
- 3,045 represent the automotive industry.
- 3,873 represent biotech & pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- 3,077 represent electronics and IT.
- 5,149 are based in California.
- 3,064 are based in Texas.
- 2,472 are based in New York.
- 2,181 are based in Pennsylvania.
- 2,362 are based in Ohio.
- 1,811 are based in Florida.
- 1,347 are based in North Carolina.
- 2,536 are based in Illinois.
- 4,172 are International (non-US)
In addition to the above numbers, 315 recipients are members of the Industrial Asset Management Council (IAMC), which includes senior-level decision-makers from Azko Nobel, Amazon Web Services, Caterpillar, BASF Corporation, Rolls Royce, Lockheed Martin, Thermo Fisher, Weyerhaeuser Company and many, many other large industrial companies*.
If you want your unique marketing message to capture the attention of high-level corporate site selectors who can bring a large industrial project to you area, Site Selection magazine delivers.*
For information on how you can expose your marketing message to this audience, call your Site Selection account executive today at 1-800-554-5686.
*Publisher's own data