Still looking for a reason to attend the 2019 TrustBelt Corporates & Consultants Forum being held August 19-21 in Louisville, Kentucky? Here are 10:
- With a star-studded speaker lineup featuring best-selling author Peter Zeihan, Job.com founder Arran Stewart, and GE Appliances President & CEO Kevin Nolan, the program for this year’s TrustBelt event promises to be the best one yet in our 5-year history.
- Spectacular networking events are scheduled for the Falls City Market and the Old Forester Distillery, where attendees will have the opportunity to enjoy some of the best bourbon found anywhere in the world. VinePair also ranks Louisville as one of the World’s Top 10 Beer Destinations.
- Rave reviews of the host city abound, from TripAdvisor naming Louisville one of its Top Cities to Visit in 2019 to Forbes Magazine naming Louisville one of America’s coolest cities of 2018. “Louisville is all about good times and good vibes, with vibrant music and art, and a burgeoning food and drinks scene, all characterized by notable southern hospitality,” noted Forbes.
- Corporate investors have discovered the city. In the last eight years, 80,000 new jobs and 2,700 new businesses have been added to the city, and in the past four years, more than $14 billion in capital investment has landed in Louisville. With 60 qualifying corporate facility investment projects in 2018, the Louisville-Jefferson County metro area ranked fourth in the South Central region among top-performing metros, according to Site Selection magazine.
- Thrillist recently named Louisville the Best Food City in Kentucky, as the city’s food scene keeps adding award-winning restaurants to its menu.
- Searching for talent? CNBC named Louisville to its list of top U.S. cities with the happiest workers, while SmartAsset named Louisville a Top City for New College Grads.
- Want to go green? The EPA in 2018 ranked Louisville a Top Midsize City for most Energy Star certified ratings.
- If good governance is important to you, Louisville has you covered. Governing magazine recently recognized Louisville as the Top Performer in its Equipt to Innovate Report.
- Wanting to take some time off? Lonely Planet said Kentucky is a Top 10 Destination to Visit, while Southern Living ranked Louisville on its list of 15 Incredible Solo Vacations to Take in the South.
- Considering a career move? ZipRecruiter named Louisville a Top 10 Best City for Job Seekers.
Whatever your reason, Louisville just may be the undiscovered gem you’ve been looking for. To register for TrustBelt 2019, go to www.TrustBelt.com.